There are a number of occasions when the logger may issue a bleep:
- Reminding it is working and reminding you to select the trip type.
- You are moving before the instrument has established its satellite connexion
- The instrument lost its power
- The instrument lost the satellite coverage.
- The GPS antenna is damaged and not receiving satellite signal anymore.
- The instrument memory is full or almost full and needs to be deleted. How to Erase data from the instrument
What to hear what the sound are ? Consult the sound samples here