There are a number of occasions when the logger may issue a bleep:
- Reminding you to select the trip type.
- If you have just moved off before the logger has established its position
- If the logger loses its power or loses satellite coverage.
- Additional warnings like memory low or a system error will make themselves known in a manner that suits the severity of the situation.
To know more about what different sound means, please consult the sound signal definition table
You might also like to read those related articles
- My logger don't seem to turn on (no power light)
- My logger seems to bleep for nothing or turns on/off
- How often do I need to upload or "sync" the data to my PC?